Karavan ReKap - Week of September 22, 2013
What Has Been Going On With Layla?In the studio, we have recently been working on timing with Eric Clapton’s voice and have a piece of Layla for you in this week's recap video.
Other highlights include:
- We have been working on drills for Amal Hayati including various things on top of hip drops, arm and shoulder actions, reverse undulations, etc.
- In our Advanced Drillz class, we have been focusing on tummy work on top of figure 8's.
- In Kerry's Sineen class, she added on a huge chunk that adds onto a repeat that links together (and find out about the cookies!)
- In Veronica’s Zay el Hawa class, she is adding on more shimmying and spinning with zils.
It's online at KaravanSA.com!
- And in our Jemilleh class, we are doing a lot of varying speeds with vertical 8's.
Karen Barbee Adkisson, Karavan Studio owner and professional belly dancer, has been teaching students in the art of belly dance techniques for more than 25 years. Her expertise at the national and international level is technique and professional progression. Karen's systematic approaches are found throughout Karavan's online video lessons, live classes, workshops, and events including the annual June GBDAC Recital weekend held in San Antonio, Texas.
Posted by Karen Barbee Adkisson, Karavan Studio on 30th September, 2013 | Comments | Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.karavansa.com/trackback?post=28882132
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.